Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I’m sick? What the hell!?

What I like puppies, I'm not that heartless!



 "I, personally, would like to think of myself as a god or a king; but that’s just me."

For the first time in 30 years I am sick. I have been stuck in bed this whole week. I’m estimating that my fever is about 400 degrees. I do not exaggerate. I am so angry that I’m sick. I’m not supposed to get sick; mortals are supposed to get sick. I, personally, would like to think of myself as a god or a king; but that’s just me. It is really bugging me that I don’t know who got me sick. I really want to track the person down who got me sick. I wonder if I could sue them, if you are a lawyer please contact me to see if this is possible. I still don’t understand how I could get sick. It is my understanding that my total hatred for the world helps my immune system. It just looks like I have to start hating the world a little bit more. That’s going to be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment